CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR THE “ZILCH: BIC RUNGA PRIZE PACKAGES” (Promotion)
- The Promoter is Sustainable Mobility Limited t/a Zilch, Shed 5c, City Works Depot, 90 Wellesley Street West, Auckland 1010, New Zealand. (Promoter).
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotion will commence 00:01 NZST on 3/11/20 and continue for 7 days until 23:59 NZST on 8/11/20 (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion is open only to New Zealand residents who currently reside in New Zealand, aged 21 years or older, who have held a full driver licence for a minimum of 3 years (Eligible Entrant)
HOW TO ENTER
- For the chance to win, Eligible Entrants must also be Zilch Private Members who complete the online survey hosted at zilch.nz/bic-runga-competition
- There are three Bic Runga Prize Packages to be won (individually Prize or collectively Prizes). Each Prize consists of private usage of a Zilch electric car commencing at 4:30pm Friday 13/11/20 and concluding at 9:00am Monday 16/11/20 from any available Auckland Hub, and a double-pass (two tickets) to the Bic Runga Concert (Concert) at Avondale Hollywood (Concert Venue) the evening of Friday 13/11/20.ib Each Prize is valued at NZD$414.90 including GST.
- The winners of each Prize will be determined by 3 draws to be held at 11:00am on 9/11/20 following the commencement of the Promotion Period (Prize Draws).
- All Prize Draws will take place at Shed 5c, City Works Depot, 90 Wellesley Street West, Auckland 1010, New Zealand .
- Entry to each Prize Draw will be deemed accepted on submission the online survey prior to the Promotion Period ending.
- Each winning entry in a Prize Draw will be excluded from the subsequent Prize Draws, so that no entry will be able to win more than one Prize.
- Entry into each Prize Draw is limited to one entry per Eligible Entrant.
- The first valid entry drawn from the Prize Draw will be awarded the Prize.
- The Promoter will contact all Prize winners by email or telephone on the same Monday that the Prize Draw is held. Winners must respond within seven (1) day in order to claim the Prize. If a Prize winner does not make contact with Zilch by telephone or email within this time frame the Prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter’s decision on all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes may be transferred to another Zilch member.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Winner must travel to the Concert Venue in a Zilch vehicle.
- All Prizes must be utilised on November 13th
- Prizes must be redeemed directly with Zilch Service Delivery Team via email: email@example.com or telephone: 0800-294-524 and are subject to availability.
- Prizes include usage of Zilch vehicle of choice (Hyundai Ioniq, Hyundai Kona or BMW i3), from the Zilch Auckland hub of choice. The Prize winner and/or their companions are responsible for all other expenses during the weekend, including the use of any charging station other than the Zilch charging unit specific to the vehicle used.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time frame required by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify Eligible Entrants’ identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry.
- If the terms required by the Promoter are not satisfied or an Eligible Entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time period required by the Promoter, the entry or entries submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid. Prizes will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be legally available to it including modifying or suspending the Promotion.
- Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the redemption of Prizes in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the redemption process, will be ineligible to win.
(a) The Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities, the participating outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph (a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or participation in a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of a Prize.
- The Prize winner(s) consent to the Promoter using his/her first name, image or likeness for event promotional purposes, for publicity material or for reporting purposes in any media.
- The Promoter may disclose winners’ Name to the concert promoter for purposes of entry into the concert venue.
- Eligible Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the Promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address above. Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter.