Hyundai IONIQ Quick Start Guide
Unlocking & Driving
15 minutes before the start of your booking, we’ll send you a TXT message letting you know the name and parking bay of your Zilch EV.
1. Check & Unlock
- Check and report for damage
- Scan your Zilch card over the card reader in the front windscreen to unlock
- Unplug the charging cable and return it to the charging unit
2. Belt On & Power Up
- Jump in, get comfy, adjust mirrors & make it click.
- Hold your foot on the brake pedal
- Press the POWER button on the dashboard to the left of the steering wheel
3. Push & Go
- Gear buttons are located in the centre console; the same place you’d find an old school gear stick.
- Keeping your foot on the brake, select your drive gear and go!
Drop your car off at the same hub you picked it up from, or to the One-Way destination hub you’ve chosen at the time of your booking.
1. Park up
- Park politely in any available Zilch parking space at the destination hub
- Remove your belongings and rubbish, leaving the car clean & tidy for the next driver.
- If there’s a Zilch charger at the hub, connect charger.
2. Power Down
- Press the Park button pull the Handbrake lever in the centre console
- Press the Power button to switch off your car
- If there’s a Zilch charger at the hub, connect and activate charger.
3. Lock Up & End Booking
- Lock the car by scanning your Zilch card over the card reader.
- Hubs with Zilch chargers: Scan your Zilch card on the charging unit until you hear a beep.
- Hubs without Zilch chargers: Your booking will automatically end shortly after you lock up.
- When your booking has successfully ended, we’ll send you a TXT confirmation.